Finishing Up

Through the winter we had plenty of time to examine our exterior siding
options.  By spring we decided to go with a log siding.  The stuff is pretty
expensive.  But it gave us the cabin look we wanted and the quantity we
needed really wasn't that much.  For a few hundred dollars extra, we had
a much better look.  We easily saved that much on the four triangular
windows.  Custom sized triangular windows aren't cheap.  So we made
our own.  By springs end my brother Dan (above) was putting the final
touches on the exterior finish of the rear of our A-frame.

 Back To The Cabin Page
 Back To The Main Page